Every GP Practice is required to declare information relating to the mean net earnings of the GPs who have worked at the surgery for at least 6 months.
The mean earnings for GPs working in Cumberland House Surgery in the financial year ended 31st March 2022 was £126,593 before deduction of employee's superannuation contributions, tax and National Insurance. This is the average pay for the 5 full-time GPs who worked in the practice for more than 6 months during that year.
More information about this requirement can be found in the General Medical Services contract section 16.8A. Publication of earnings information.
All GP surgeries are regulated by the Care Quality Commission
The most recent report on our surgery was completed in 2018.
This surgery is owned and run as a general partnership by five GP partners.
The partners are as follows:
Dr Tim Irvine,
Dr Katy O'Hara
Dr Marc Roseberry
Dr Keith Selvarajah
Dr Kim Speed
This privacy notice explains why Cumberland House Surgery, hereafter known as ‘the Practice’, collects information about you, how it is kept secure and how that information is used.
This notice will explain:
• Why we collect your information, what is collected and how we use it
• How we keep your information safe and secure
• Why we share your information and who with
• How to opt out of sharing your data
• Your data rights under UK GDPR 2021
• How long we can legally keep your information
• The lawful basis for processing your personal and sensitive information
• How to complain