HELP WITH ENERGY DEBT
Energy Project Plus is a service helping people to beat ‘energy debt’. They offer families lots of support and have links with lots of other services too….
Here’s a quick summary of what we can offer:
We’re still offering our LEAP home visit service which provides support with:
- Funding for heating and insulation measures
- Installation of Easy Measures including LED bulbs, Radiator reflector panels, Draught proofing etc
- Help switching energy tariffs
- Warm Home Discount applications (worth £140)
- Priority Service Register
- Benefits advice service
More info at: http://www.epplus.org.uk/projects/leap/
We also have the ECHO scheme which offers fully funded boilers to owner occupiers with a broken gas boiler.
Warm Homes Programme
And NEW this year – our Fuel Debt Advice Service – the team can apply to have energy debts removed.
We also have our Collective Energy Switch, which is a good one for staff to get involved with – it’s open to anyone and offers exclusive cheap energy tariffs three times a year. The registration window for the current round closes tomorrow for access to the October offers. The next round after this starts in January.
More info at: https://www.lcrenergyswitch.co.uk/
All referrals can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0800 043 0151.
Some services provided are not covered under our contract with the NHS and therefore attract charges. Examples include the following:
- Medicals for pre-employment, sports and driving requirements (HGV, PSV etc.)
- Insurance claim forms
- Passport signing
- Prescriptions for taking medication abroad
- Private sick notes
- Vaccination certificates
The fees charged are based on the British Medical Association (BMA) suggested scales and our reception staff will be happy to advise you about them along with appointment availability.